Behind the management of cemeteries, there is an extensive series of activities. The execution of these activities has several basic aspects:
• Organization of cemetery administration
• Organization of the cemetery operators staff
• Continuous care and renovation of columbaria and tombs
We train our staff carefully and rigorously in order to ensure quality customer driven service
Unfortunately, the funerary practices constitute some practical aspects that one has to deal with during the loss of a loved one, which are
• Cemetery permits
• Permission to transfer corpses
These are provisions that vary across municipalities and therefore the process of bureaucracy inside the cemetery is not easy.
We ease your troubles a little by taking over the organization and administration aspects associated with the death and ensure that our services are of great use in the time of bereavement.
The management of cemeteries includes all activities aimed at the maintenance of the cemetery structure such as:
• General cleaning of green areas
• Garbage collection
• Public services such as opening and closing of the gates
• Safety of people and things
• Optimal management of services such as burial, entombment and handling of coffins.
For more information about our services, please click on the link below. Our staff is available 24 hours every day for people who need our assistance.